If you encounter a specific problem upon receipt of your pair of sandals, we recommend that you contact us beforehand to find the most appropriate solution. However, here are your different options depending on the circumstances:
- If you don't like the colour or the model, 2 solutions are available to you:
1. They can be exchanged for another product: in this case the return carriage costs for the pair you initially chose in addition to the reshipment charges for the new one will be at your cost.
If the price of the exchanged pair is different from that you originally bought, you will need to pay the difference by sending a cheque along with the pair you return to cover the additional cost. If the opposite scenario applies, we will send you the difference when shipping the new pair.
2. You can obtain a refund for them: this includes all of your initial order costs but does not include the return carriage costs for the pair concerned.
We agree to issue your refund for your order within the legal maximum period of 14 days.
- If we make a mistake when preparing your order: we will naturally cover all of the carriage costs and exchange or issue a refund for the pair (according to stock availability) as soon as possible.
- If you make a mistake when entering the delivery information or fail to collect your parcel within the time limit set by the delivery company, the reshipment costs for the pair will need to be paid by cheque, sent to our office before reshipment takes place.
Article 7 of the General Terms of Sale: reminder concerning the statutory cooling-off period,
You have a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) clear days as from the date of your order to cancel your purchase.
You must imperatively inform us before exercising your right of withdrawal, via the "Contact" section of the website.
You should return the parcel to La Marine, 8 bis rue du Pré du Bois – 35000 RENNES (France) at your cost and liability, new (in its original packaging, with all of its accompanying items and accessories, unworn and unwashed).
La Marine will then issue a refund for the ordered products for the sum shown on the order form within the 14 days following receipt of the products. La Marine will only issue a refund for the return carriage costs if the returned product is affected by a production defect, which La Marine alone reserves the right to judge. The original invoice is required for returns. If these conditions are not met, no refund may be issued.