- Reduced price
MEN'S MARINE SPORT TRITON SANDAL
Men’s Sportsandals : craft braided sandals collection
Reference SMS QM Triton
Price VAT included
Shipping costs not included
Specific notes about this Model: Men’s Sportsandals
- Universal fit: suits all types of feet, from slim to medium feet.
- Using an original, patented adjustment system, the Sport lets you increase or relax your sandals’ straps in one simple movement. By sliding the main braids along the rear braid, you can adjust how tight your sandal fits across the top of your foot and your heel.
- Always put your Marines on by sliding the front braid over your foot. Once the braids are adjusted over your foot and your foot is positioned right at the front of the sole, you can pull the braid at the back of the heel. Doing it this way feels a little awkward at first, but will be a breeze once the braids are adapted to your feet. You will then be able to maintain the Marines’ custom fit for your feet.
Technical characteristics for a Marine Sportsandal:
- Lightness: 190g per foot (reference weight for a size 43 Marine Sportsandal)
- Flexibility: an outer sole in flexible, robust and non-slip rubber
- Cushioning: a very light and cushioning “phylon” foam, used for its shock absorption capacities. It is designed to include a foot arch, helping your feet sit better and keeping your back straight.
- Insole: a microfiber coating, resistant to water and sunlight
- Upper: a polyester braid which provides exceptional hold (the braid can be extended and adapted)
- Genre Homme
- Modèle Les marines
- Prise orteils Sans prise orteils
- Talon Semelle Technique Confort