- Reduced price
LA MARINE CITY HEEL AGLAË
La Marine City Heel
Reference SMCAGHT Aglaë
Color : Grey - White
Price VAT included
Shipping costs not included
Specific notes about the City collection:
- Universal fit: suits all types of feet, from slim to medium feet.
- Always put your Marines on by sliding the front braid over your foot. Once the braids are adjusted over your foot and your foot is positioned right at the front of the sole, you can pull the braid at the back of the heel. Doing it this way feels a little awkward at first, but will be a breeze once the braids are adapted to your feet. You will then be able to maintain the Marines’ custom fit for your feet.
Technical characteristics for a Marine Citysandal:
- 4cm heel: 165g per foot (reference weight for a size 38 City sandal> Total height of 1cm at the front of the sandal / 5cm at the back)
- Grip: a flexible, robust and non-slip outer sole
- Cushioning: a cushioning rubber tree foam
- Upper: a polyester and elastic braid which provides exceptional hold with no feeling of pressure on your foot (better extension and adaptability from the improved braid compared to the Classic range)
- Insole: the EVA is covered with LEATHER for improved grip and a softer contact on your foot. By using this in direct contact with the skin, you can reduce any problems arising fromperspiration.
- Colours: they don’t fade, no matter where you wear them (resistant to sea water and sunlight)
- Colour tips for your leather insole: water treat the inside of your sandals
- Genre Femme
- Lacets montant Sans lacet montant sur la cheville
- Modèle Les marines
- Prise orteils Prise orteils
- Talon Talon compense