Sandale Marine Experte DELPHES
La Marine Experte
reference : SMESBDE
Color : Blue Sky
Price VAT included
Shipping costs not included
The Marine Experte (braided - water and sun resistant): sophisticated technology where modern, state of the art materials keep sensitive feet comfy all day long. An innovative adjustment system and anatomic cushioning.
- Universal fit: suitable for narrow and medium-width feet.
- These sandals benefit from an original and patented adjustment system (by sliding the main braids along the back braid, to tighten the sandals around your mid and hind foot), alongside an anatomical sole arch. Experte sandals allow the wearer to equally distribute pressure points when walking, helping both leg and back posture in the process.
- Always put on your Marines by slipping the front braids over your foot. Once your toes are sitting comfortably on the tip of the sole and you've adjusted the braids on your mid foot, you can then tighten the braid at the back of the heel. It may seem a precise technique, but once you've adjusted the braids, your Marine sandals will fit like a glove!
Marine Experte technical characteristics:
Weight: 170 g / foot (based on a size 38 Marine Experte)
Flexibility: a natural rubber, non-slip outer sole that's flexible and hard-wearing
Shock absorber: the anatomically shaped, lightweight 'Phylon' foam in the sole acts as a shock absorber, whilst the sole arch feature improves both foot and back posture.
Upper sole: uncoated
Upper: polyester braiding for maximum support (the braids can be adjusted for a comfortable fit)
The use of Phylon in the EXPERTE's sole creates an anatomical fit that's slightly denser than Wave sandals. They also benefit from a sole arch. Experte sandals allow the wearer to equally distribute pressure points when walking, helping both leg and back posture.
Phylon (moulded and expanded EVA) cushioning technology is commonly used for running shoes. Its structure incorporates air, making it an ultra-light memory foam material with excellent shock-absorbing power.
We continually work on improving our sandals' technology and for this first Experte collection, we opted for a medium density * (shore C: 48-53), lightweight and shock absorbing Phylon.
The curved Phylon insole will keep your feet in place and improve leg posture. The sole arch supports the foot, for maximum stability. This arch allows the body to be mainly borne by the heel, rather than the front of the foot. This benefits overall posture, as it helps to keep your back straight.
* For a density comparison, the density of the Wave collection upper sole is 25-30.
Experte sandals, like our other designs, are water and UV resistant. However, due to their medium density, they do need a certain amount of care.
To keep your sandals in tip-top condition and protect their material from damage, avoid repeated or prolonged exposure (several hours) to heat and the sun.
So to enjoy your Experte's incomparable softness and cushioning, keep them away from heat and pop them in the shade if, for example, you're spending time at the beach.
- Genre Femme
- Lacets montant Sans lacet montant sur la cheville
- Modèle Les marines
- Prise orteils Sans prise orteils
- Talon Semelle Technique Confort