- Reduced price
Sandale Marine Wave NOMIA
La Marine Wave NOMIA
Reference : SMW08FV NOMIA
Color : Grey Shiny
Price VAT included
Shipping costs not included
The Marine Wave collection (braided - water resistant): a new range that spent many years in the making, the result being a striking, contemporary design. Their wow factor: extremely lightweight, flexible materials and a patented adjustment system for maximum support.
- Universal fit: suitable for narrow and medium-width feet.
- These sandals benefit from an original and patented adjustment system (by sliding the main braids along the back braid, to tighten the sandals around your mid and hind foot). They're made with materials that are exceptionally lightweight and ergonomic, with added Phylon shock absorber technology, to make you feel like you're walking on air!
- Always put on your Marines by slipping the front braids over your foot. Once your toes are sitting comfortably on the tip of the sole and you've adjusted the braids on your mid foot, you can then tighten the braid at the back of the heel. It may seem a precise technique, but once you've adjusted the braids, your Marine sandals will fit like a glove!
Marine Wave technical characteristics:
Ultra-lightweight: 120 g / foot (based on a size 38 Marine Wave)
Flexibility: a natural rubber, non-slip outer sole that's flexible and hard-wearing
- an upper lightweight, uncoated Phylon foam for maximum shock absorption
- a Phylon foam midsole to increase the sandals' shock absorbing capacity
Upper: elasticated polyester braiding for maximum support and adaptability
The Phylon used in the Wave collection's soles makes these sandals extremely comfortable to wear - lightweight, elasticated, flexible, well-cushioned, soft...
Phylon (moulded and expanded EVA) cushioning technology is commonly used for running shoes. Its structure incorporates air, making it an ultra-light memory foam material with excellent shock-absorbing power.
We continually work on improving our sandals' technology and for this first Wave collection, we opted for an ultra-flexible density * (shore C: 25-30), very lightweight and shock absorbing Phylon: a veritable cushion of air.
* For a density comparison, the density of the Experte collection upper sole is 48-53.
Wave sandals, as with our other designs, are water and UV resistant. However, due to their ultra-flexible density, they do need a certain amount of care.
To keep your sandals in tip-top condition and protect their material from damage, avoid repeated or prolonged exposure (several hours) to heat and the sun.
So to enjoy your Wave's incomparable softness and cushioning, keep them away from heat and pop them in the shade if, for example, you're spending time at the beach.
- Genre Femme
- Lacets montant Avec ou Sans Lacets Montants Cheville
- Modèle Les marines
- Prise orteils Sans prise orteils
- Talon Semelle Technique Confort